The concept of housing and safety goes hand in hand. One cannot possibly imagine living in a house that does not guarantee the dweller’s safety. When it comes down to considering the safety aspects of living space, gated communities tend to top the list among all other options existing. A gated community flat, apart from providing safety and security to the people occupying it, also has many additional advantages.
Some of the major advantages of living in gated community flats in Bangalore have been discussed in the upcoming sections of the article. Read on to find out what major perks and luxuries of living in a gated community are you missing out on!
- Security and safety- For many individuals, the major benefits of living in a gated community are safety and well-being. The probability of experiencing violence or anti-social conduct from persons outside the neighborhood is considerably decreased when only residents and invited guests are permitted past the gates. You may go on a month-long vacation without worrying about your residence being ripped into or your vehicles being hijacked. Although gated enclaves can not totally prevent crime, they certainly inhibit it, especially if there is a security officer stationed at the entrance rather than merely a keypad access.
- Privacy- Who does not crave privacy in today’s era? Privacy has often been associated with the idea of luxury and the same can be achieved with the gated community residence. Although privacy is often confused with isolation, which in itself is not a healthy indulgence for individuals, a perfect balance of solitude and man can prove to be healthy for one’s mental peace. A gated community offers the right balance of privacy along with the security you can always ask for. The privacy offered in a gated community type of living does not let you cut off your social bonds with neighbors, friends, and relatives whatsoever but in fact, helps you enjoy your company in comfort and utter leisure, allowing you to heal and reset yourself for a new day!
- Children-friendly environment- The difficulty of taking care of a child is evident in and of itself, let alone parenting one in a congested and crammed living environment. In a cramped space, children often indulge themselves in video games and watching television shows which are not proven healthy for growing children. Outdoor activities are a must for growing children but not every park outside is safe for your child to wander into. And quite obviously, one cannot always make time to take their kids out for playtime, hence gated communities tend to offer the right kind of space where, in the vicinity of your residence, the children can have an ample amount of playtime. A gated community offers not only a spacious setting to live in but also large open fields and delightful amenities that are as safe as they come. It’s a privilege to realize that your child is protected even while they’re outdoors playing.
- Lesser Traffic to encounter- If you live in a big city, you’re undoubtedly already familiar with how horrible traffic can be. With the growing population and pollution, the issue of traffic jams is on the loose and quite evident in every other place you go to. While staying away from pollution and its effects might be a hassle, a gated community is the answer, providing a pleasant living environment with peace and quiet. Since gated communities are located in areas surrounded by lush green vegetation, it offers cleaner air to breathe into and live, thus making your entire lifestyle healthier than ever before.
- You get to enjoy a lot of leisure facilities- What is the best way to spend your weekends without having to go out of your neighborhood? Well, the answer might come easier when you are living in a gated community because of the leisure amenities it offers its residents. Residents of many gated communities have access to recreational and sporting amenities. Golf clubs, tennis courts, swimming pools, and community recreational opportunities for activities like fitness and dancing classes are examples of all these. These are maintained and controlled by the community management committee and provide entertainment and social contact for inhabitants.
- Increased value of the property- Property in walled compounds is often more valuable than identical buildings in non-gated areas due to a mix of variables (including construction standards, architectural conformity, and uniqueness) associated with space constraints. If you are investing in a gated community real estate property, to sell it off later, it might give you a good resale value of its almost never-ceasing demand in the market. While this increases the cost of housing, it also makes them suitable investments because their worth tends to rise over a period.
- A decent standard of living- Living in gated communities tends to offer you the sense of standard every other individual craves for. People living in gated communities have a strong sense of ownership over their property thereby fostering a decent standard of living people aspire for. Furthermore, laws are frequently in place to ensure that people do not permit their houses or grounds to become messy or to construct strange exterior presentations. The walkways, lawn spaces, ponds, and plants in the neighborhood are generally well-kept and managed well too.
With the advantages discussed above, it is now perceived by the reader as becoming more aware of the amenities and conveniences a gated community has to offer its residents. A gated community turns out to be a popping choice of housing among most homeowners and real estate investors about the various and plethora of advantages it has to offer. It is deemed a smart choice to invest in a gated community if looking for a housing space that is fully secure and is situated in the vicinity of decent surroundings and lush greenery around, providing the right kind of breathable environment, the present pollution-stricken world strives for. 2BHK Flats for sale near ITPL Bangalore