Are you searching for a place of accommodation or looking for a home for real estate investment in Bangalore but are baffled to the extent of going crazy? Well, take it easy, it is most likely to happen to most newbies in the case of India’s IT valley, Bangalore, and you are no exception. This article right here might help you come to a concrete resolve regarding the same.
Synonymous to Silicon Valley, Bangalore is home to many technicians and ones from the IT industry. But, not only does Bangalore has to offer a hi-tech environment but also luxurious apartments and villas too. The real estate properties are well-equipped with all of the basic facilities that one would require. You may get troubled and unable to decide where you want to reside. However, there are other solutions to consider. Enough with the jabberwocky. Let us now head straight into the article to know more about it.
In this article, we shall be discussing why Bangalore should be the most sought choice if you are looking for a place of accommodation and will also be looking into some of the best localities in Bangalore.
Why Invest in Bangalore Real Estate?
With so much hype around about even the most random things, it becomes obvious to lay down factors and features that make a particular thing worth the howls and validate them for the same reason.
Let us get into a little bit of geography to talk of Bangalore being the top choice for most investors or even a sought option for freshies in the real estate investment game. Bangalore is divide into four zones: north, south, east, and west. And remarkably enough, over the decades, all of the divisions have seen significant infrastructure growth and development, To discuss, particularly in the north and east regions.
To talk in a summarized way, with excellent transportation lines, malls, parks, academic institutions, and a plethora of other community facilities.
India’s IT hub is quite rightly called the Silicon Valley of India. For a large portion of the population, it has proven to be an outstanding destination for real estate investment.
Over the last 10-15 years, most real estate investments in Bangalore have averaged a 5-8 per cent annual compound annual growth rate (CAGR). If you own a residential home, this does not include any target profit in prospective terms.
Developers, dealers, and purchasers have seen to have trust in their purchases. They have seen good returns on their investments likewise. Counting the geographically influenced perks of investing in Bangalore, the North and East zones have grown in popularity due to their closeness to the Bangalore Airport and two major IT parks.
Hence, it is to say that with great transportation lines, malls, parks, educational institutions, and many other social amenities.
India’s IT hub has proven to be an ideal location for real estate investment.
Best localities in Bangalore
- West Bangalore’s Nayandahali- Because of the metro rail network, Nayandahalli enjoys excellent connectivity and increased job opportunities due to the proximity of prominent business centres. Nayandahalli is a potential region because of its connectivity to important locations such as Indiranagar. Real estate values are continually rising, making it a safe idea to purchase them.
- East Bangalore- The principal motivation for someone to live in East Bangalore is to pursue fantastic professional chances with renowned international corporations. East Bangalore strikes the optimum combination between a productive work atmosphere and a relaxing lifestyle. ITPL Technology Park is the hub of activity in East Bangalore for the employed population. TCS, Volvo, SAP, IBM, and scores of more corporations are all just a couple of blocks away. Many luxury residential complexes are accessible in East Bangalore for folks who enjoy a quiet view and a thriving economy. East Bangalore is defining by its elegance, sophistication, and accessibility.
- South Bangalore’s Electronic City- The various IT campuses in and outside the region is a popular choice for the employed population. Many well-known corporations, including Wipro, HP, BHEL, Infosys, and others, have a significant presence in Electronic City. Its superb facilities, including schools, hospitals, banks, cinemas, and supermarkets that create a comprehensive lifestyle, have contributed to the area’s property investment reputation.
- BTM Layout- BTM Layout features a strong structure and a wide range of housing possibilities. It is nearer to well-known areas like Koramangala, Bannerghatta Road, and HSR Layout. The main attribute is the most beneficial aspect in the monthly rent value of residences and villas in BTM Layout, which is significantly rising. BTM Layout has fewer flats and more individual houses and PGs because it is one of Bangalore’s oldest neighbourhoods. Because BTM Layout is close to several educational establishments, it has a significant PG market in this area.
- Attibele- Attibele, once a tranquil village in the south of Bangalore, has undergone a significant shift due to the increasing housing activities in Electronic City. As a result, it has become a haven for low-cost accommodation. It’s a fascinating region with easy access to IT complexes like Anekal, Electronic City, and Silk Board Junction. This area offers amenities similar to those found in Electronic City but at a far lower cost. The availability of vast plots of land has only increased the number of capital investments in this area.
- North Bangalore’s Thanisandra- Thanisandra has become one of North Bangalore’s rapidly expanding districts. The residential and industrial expansion in this neighbourhood, quite notably, has exploded. The town’s well-planned foundation is responsible for all of its accomplishments. Transportation to the central regions of Bangalore is easy and time-saving, thanks to public transportation. Thanisandra is a sure bet to invest in because of its interconnectedness, rapid growth, and improved expansion.
- Yelahanka- This region was not renowned for its real estate when it was home to various operations and production companies. This neighbourhood saw a surge in domestic demand once the Kempegowda International Airport was operational. Furthermore, the increasing number of IT companies blossoming here has resulted in many job openings. The region, which is still in the early planning stages, offers affordable flats with decent profits. Yelahanka Satellite Town, also known as Yelahanka New Town, is gaining prominence as Yelahanka’s new brand in Bangalore.
The names mentioned above of localities and areas are not just the ones you have options to choose from, but there is a lot more for you to explore. It is a sure bet that selecting any of the above talked-about localities will never be a regretful choice for interested investors. So, what are you waiting for?