Bangalore: IT Hub and Home!
Bangalore, the IT capital of India, is always witnessing an IT boom. The result was that people came to Bangalore in search of their dream home careers. As a result of this inflow, the demand for flats in Bangalore increased.
Real estate has shown steady growth in Bangalore since its advent in the city. Some people bought properties to settle down, while others went for rentals. In Bangalore, people buy properties to live in and invest in. When it comes to whether one should buy or rent an buying a flat in bangalore, the answer remains the same. In the long run, buying a property rather than renting one is always better.
When Covid19 hit the whole country, Bangalore was still up and running. The real estate market has witnessed tremendous growth, with home loan interest rates slashed in the present scenario. Most of the ongoing residential projects in Bangalore are highly in demand now. If you are a person who is looking for your dream home in Bangalore, now is the right time to grab your chance. Read on to understand why you should buying flat in bangalore.
Why buy Flats in Bangalore?
Located about 3,000 feet above sea level, the Silicon Valley of India attracts thousands of people, all thanks to its pleasant weather all year round and the countless opportunities it offers. As more people set foot in the city, the need for residences has increased, and with that, the real estate industry has seen a corresponding rise to cater to the demand.
Below are a few of the benefits of owning a property in Bengaluru:
- Community Life: Most of the Gated Community Flats In Bangalore are in gated communities providing the residents with a safe and secure environment. They do not need to step out of their apartments for entertainment, food, or gym. The sole reason you will have to go out is for your office.
- Growing Market: The real estate market in Bangalore has, over the years, boomed. The increase in job opportunities also led to an increase in residence requirements. Today, if you Gated Community Flats In Bangalore, you can rest assured that you will have various choices.
- Returns: The higher the demand, the higher the return rate. Purchasing flats in the city can also be a good investment plan. If you wish to gain good returns on your property, you should sell them by 3-5 years from your day of imposition.
- Quality of Living: Bangalore is known for its weather throughout the country. You can holiday in Bangalore at any given time of the year, which will be pleasant and cool. Besides, with the growing corruption in various industries, Bangalore still can provide the best services to its residents.
- World-Class Amenities: With a huge number of MNCs established in the city, property dealers tend to offer their buyers the best of the best amenities, which helps them lead a good and comfortable life.
- No Fear: The fear of being evicted on short notice looms large amongst many tenants, and the worry about an annual increase in the rent is also persistent. However, when you buy your flat, you have the flexibility and freedom to plan your stay. This ensures a sense of stability for homeowners.
The Best Locations in Bangalore:
With recent research conducted in 2022, the following are the best places to either Flats for Sale Near ITPL Back Gate:
- White Field:
White field happens to be a well-established and profitable locality in Bangalore. With it growing to be an IT hub, the real estate in the area has also taken a leap. In Whitefield, several housing options are reasonably accessible to the middle class. Now that the purple line metro is connected and train services have begun from Majestic to Whitefield, this location, in time, will be witnessing substantial real estate investments.
The average cost of flats in Whitefield is INR 7,231 per sq foot, with the lowest price being INR 5,225 per sq foot.
If you are keen on getting your own flat in the most dynamic locality of Bangalore check out Saroj Group’s ongoing project BlueBells, Whitefield.
If you are interested in purchasing a 2 BHK Flat in Whitefield, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Banashankari happens to be the most preferred location to buy a flat in Bangalore. The properties here offer you great infrastructure, excellent social amenities, a clean water supply, easy access to the metro along with a quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Recent stats show nearly 40-50 ongoing construction projects in the area. That itself determines the demand for flats in this particular area.
Banashankari offers properties with an average price of INR 7,293 per sq foot, with a lowest of INR 6,163 per sq foot.
- HSR layout:
HSR Layout is located in South Bangalore – a well-developed, posh area that is connected to significant locations in the city via Hosur Road, Sarjapur Road and Outer Ring Road, also by railways and metros. It is home to several reputed educational institutions, hospitals, malls, banks, and ATMs.
Owning a flat in HSR Layout will allow you to live in a community with a quality standard of living. Sector 1 in HSR Layout happens to be the largest, while Sector 6 is the smallest.
The average cost of flats in HSR Layout is INR 6,163, with the lowest as INR 4,491.
If you are looking for flats in prime locations in Bangalore, the Kengeri is your go-to place. It offers affordable flats and facilities like schools, malls, markets and ATMs. Besides the buying options, the resale value of flats in the area is supposed to be the highest, depending on the construction quality and the builder’s reputation.
It is a satellite township with industrial development and has now been developing as a vibrant real estate investment centre. This area’s real estate growth has rapidly increased by its ample infrastructure, outstanding facilities, and excellent connectivity. It has many business and residential spaces, which contribute to the area’s real estate profile.
Kengeri’s property prices range between INR 3,997 per sq foot to INR 5,451.
It is situated in Bangalore’s South-East, between ORR and Sarjapur Road Junction. Nearly 22% of the properties in this location range between INR 60 Lacs – INR 80 Lacs. The Most commonly sold gated community apartments for sale in bangalore.
The Bellandur area happens to have 100+ companies located near the Bellandur Highway. This makes it a Mini IT Hub of Bangalore. Bellandur is situated on the edge of the HSR Layout. Areas such as Devarabeesanahalli, Panathur and Kadubeesanahalli, which lie close to Bellandur, provide much-needed residential space at affordable rates. Furthermore, its proximity to Koramangala makes it even more popular as a residential hub.
In a city like Bengaluru, buying your home is a sure-shot way to secure a better future. Investing in a convenient flat in Bangalore that caters to all your requirements promotes an enriched lifestyle. There is no better time to start owning your perfect home than now. Buying from a trusted and renowned builder will ensure a hassle-free process and on-time delivery.